LOL Swing Top Pattern Tour

6:52:00 AM,9 Comments

*Warning, this post contains lots of super adorable photos.  And when I say lots, I really mean like more than anyone probably really wants to see, but she's super cute so too bad! :)*

I'm back with another awesome pattern!  I was thrilled when I found out I was going to test the LOL Swing Top by A Jennuine Life!  This was my first experience with one of Jennifer's patterns, and let me tell you, she really puts her heart and soul into her patterns!  

Let me introduce you to the LOL Swing Top.




This pattern boasts and adorable swing a-line top with a great racerback yoke!  It is extremely versatile and cane be made in both knits and woven, and has a cute little button or snap closure on one shoulder.


 Since I decided to go with a woven version, I opted for a button closure!  How adorable is that?!?!   The size range on this pattern is....are you ready????  Newborn-12years!  Yes, you heard that right!  A top that can take you from birth to tween sizes!  Amazing right!?!



I love the fullness of this top.  Even on my tiny little lady, it does not overwhelm her!  Jennifer really worked hard on making sure the fit was spot on!  This is my tester top, so a few changes have been made for the final pattern to make sure the fit was perfect.  I really like the binding she uses in the pattern.  I chose to hem the top in the binding also, and love the finished look!




The drape of this top is so pretty, and that back!!  To.Die.For!!  Who doesn't love a racerback in the summer!  But forget just the summer!  I see my little lady wearing this with a cute little cardigan and skinnies come fall!!  I think it will easily transition into the colder months!




My little lady loved playing in this top!  It was very comfortable for her and she had plenty of room for movement, which is very important if you are a busy 2 year old!  




This pattern is beautifully written!  Jennifer really took the time to give you amazing instructions and illustrations.  The pattern pieces went together with no issues.  I really likes how she took the time to explain each step in a way that even a beginner could understand!

This pattern is a winner!  I will definitely be making more!  I can't wait to try it in knit.    Here are a few more photos because I can't resist showing her off!









To get your own copy of the LOL Swing top pattern, head on over here!  Jennifer has it on sale for 20% off with code "LOLRelease" this week!  And while you're here, how about taking a few minutes to check out the other awesome bloggers in the tour!!!  And don't forget to like Jennifer's facebook page so you can stay up to date on all the happenings over there!




You Might Also Like

9 comments:

  1. Never too many pictures! I love it so much, and the playground is surely the perfect setting for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this top so badly. Your version is awesome! I think you need to take me fabric shopping with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! And yes! We definitely shuld go shopping!!

      Delete
  3. Geez I really love this one! Very sweet and I love how I am guessing quilters cotton makes it fluff a little more than what I used. I think I will have to make a third. She is so adorable, and the pictures are beautyfull!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And yes, It's quilters cotton!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness this is such a cute one! And your daughter is just as adorable.
    Nicely done!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right...she is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete